Blog

Google Website Translator Gadget

Chat




Zack dE gReAt

mE aNd mY LiFe

[READ]|[LEARN]|[SPREAD]|
zackhashim. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

My FB Fanpages

Contest

cLick..cLick..

JaLaN2+hEpi2=pAiN iN mYhEarT sTiLL thErE!!!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 - - 0 Comments

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

hurmm..
i think i can remove my pain by looking at my fren smiling face..
but..it totaly wrong..
hurm..i try harder n harder..but i still cant 4get her..
but..who say i want 2 4get her??do i??
hurmm..this is my pict..perhaps..i still lucky cause have fren..althuongh my life is not like i dream off..
thanks GOD..at last i can feel free be with my fren..
Thanks guy..i will appreciate it..




This entry was posted on 1:15 AM and is filed under Others . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: